- You hereby agree, acknowledge and consent to Wynnsbet processing your personal information and data for the purpose of allowing you to access, account registration and use the website and in order to allow you to participate in our products and games to provide services to you.
- Wynnsbet will only use your personal information and data to allow you to participate in the products and games and to carry out operations relevant to your participation in the games and verification procedures of your account.
By submitting your information and data to us and using the website, you hereby
consent to all such disclosures between companies belonging to Wynnsbet
(including but not limited to cross-brand selling, suppliers, payment gateway)
may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning and operations
Your personal information and data may be use together with other information for the purpose of:
- Related to payment transactions including offline and online payments
- Bets transactions
- Managing member account and building up member profiles
- Complying with our legal and regulatory duties
- Member research, surveys and analyses
- Promotional offers and our products and services
- Monitoring member transactions for the purpose of preventing fraud, irregular betting activities, money laundering, bonus abuser, collusion and cheating
- Our Customer Service Representative may contact you via telephone call, email, short text message (SMS) and/or through any communication channels. If telephone calls to and from our Customer Service Representative team are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any inquiry from the service you receive.
- Cookies contact information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Some of the cookies we use are necessary for the website to operate. Please click on delete cookies from your browser if you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer.
- Wynnsbet may publish details about your specific winnings on the website under the “Winners” page and specific marketing collateral (example: newsletter, banner). Such publications will include the member “Username” and the amount won.