Wynnsbet is committed to responsible gambling. Remote gambling is a legitimate form of entertainment that is experienced by millions of players worldwide. For most players remote gambling is an enjoyable experience, however, the reality must be accepted that a small percentage of players engaging in remote gambling might be underage or might have a problem with gambling taking over their life and finances.
Being a socially responsible company means taking caring of our players, means having a proactive approach about the problems that affect the community. This is why Wynnsbet has adopted and is fully committed to the strictest application and enforcement of the following policies:
You must be over 18 years of age to register or to place a bet and it is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to place a bet or register, in an attempt to place a bet.
Wynnsbet has sophisticated software and procedures in place to minimise the risk of underage customers placing bets. If we have any doubt about the legality of any customer attempting to register or place bets, we will conduct further age verification checks and may require documentary evidence to confirm the age of the applicant. During this period of age verification, no winnings will be paid to any customer.
If age verification has not been satisfactorily completed within 72 hours of the application to register, and gamble with deposited funds, the following will apply;
- The account will be frozen.
- No further gambling will be permitted until age verification has been successfully completed and;
- If on completion of age verification the customer is shown to be underage all stakes will be returned to the customer, and no winnings paid.
Wynnsbet are committed to ensuring that our customers gain maximum enjoyment from their betting and for the majority of people gambling is an enjoyable leisure pursuit. For a very small number however, there can be problems and gambling can cease to be fun. Our customer services team are trained to deal with all aspects of responsible gambling and the following advice may be of interest.
We can help you stay in control by setting deposit limits on your account either daily weekly or monthly. Please contact our customer service team to arrange a limit that suits you.
You can easily access a full history of transactions, withdrawals and deposits via the ‘My Account’ section on the website.
The majority of people gamble within their means but if you feel you need to keep control of your gambling, the tips below should help:
- Keep track of the amount of time you are playing
- Gambling should be entertaining, not seen as a way to make money
- Only spend what you can afford to lose, avoid chasing losses
- If you're a parent keep your password safe, and if you wish, use software to block access to gambling sites from minors (see Parental Controls below)
- If you would like to take a break from gambling Wynnsbet has a self-exclusion option, see below or contact our customer service team
- If you would like to talk to somebody about problem gambling contact GamCare (see details below)
If you wish to monitor or restrict the use of your computer's access to the internet, you can use one of the following third party applications:
CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: cybersitter.com
Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: netnanny.com
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your or someone else's life then ask yourself the following questions:
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work or university to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
The more questions you answer yes to, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
On request, Wynnsbet will close any customer's account(s) for a minimum period of six months and for any period up to 5 years. During the agreed period of time the customer will not be able to place any bets nor will the customer be allowed to revoke the agreement. Wynnsbet will remove the customer's name from our mailing and marketing lists and will do everything it can to prevent a new account from an excluded customer from being re-opened during the period of self-exclusion.
In order to exclude yourself, you will need to inform Wynnsbet in writing of your intentions. You can do this by filling out a self-exclusion agreement form, available from the link below and sending it to us via email at [email protected]. Alternatively, contact our customer services department and they will advise you on how you can proceed with any request.
The implementation of a request to self-exclude will be confirmed to you via e-mail or any other stated preferred method of communication. This confirmation will include specific information on the process and the consequences of self-exclusion, including the point at which self-exclusion has commenced.
Please bear in mind the following;
- A self-exclusion agreement cannot be revoked.
- A self-exclusion agreement will be implemented with effect from the date detailed on the implementation communication you receive from our customer services team.
- Do you have other Wynnsbet accounts you wish to be excluded from?
- Do you visit Wynnsbet shops that you would wish to be excluded from?
- This agreement only applies to Wynnsbet, if you have accounts with other operators you may consider excluding yourself from those operators.
- It would help Wynnsbet support such an agreement if any subsequent changes of personal details (e.g. name, address, postcode) were given to our customer services team at [email protected] to allow records to be updated.
- If you wish to resume gambling after the exclusion period expires you must contact the customer services department to facilitate this course of action.
- Once an agreement to re-commence gambling after a period of exclusion has been reached, you will be required to wait 24 hours before you will be allowed to resume gambling.
- Our customer services team will be available to discuss any aspect of this process or the implications of it